Career Level Manager
The primary responsibility of the Functional Consultant is to work closely with customers and implement, document, configure, train, customize, and support products built on the NetSuite business platform.
* Manages and directs the process flow of the scope from the beginning to end of the deployment
* General NetSuite Product consulting.
* Data cleansing, conversion and importing
* System customizations, JSON, NetSuite SuiteAnalytics, Advanced PDF, Saved Searches, Report Writing and SuiteBuilder
* Identifying problems with customer’s process and creating solutions using best practices
* Access customer support requests for potential product enhancements and defects.
* Coordinate release and upgrade schedule with product development, service delivery, partners and customers.
* Maintain customer portal for FAQ, solutions and product updates.
* Interstate travel is a requirement of the job.
* Ad hoc duties as required.
* NetSuite Support, systems implementation or administration experience
* 2+ years of experience providing functional support for emerging to enterprise level software applications (SaaS, Oracle, SAP, NetSuite, Zuora, Infor, Taleo, onsite ERP, Peoplesoft etc)
* Experience working on projects with multiple stakeholders
* Exposure to field service management and NetSuite highly desirable
* Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth
* Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science and accounting or related degrees