Career Level Manager
Role: Fibre Network Planner
Location: Colchester, Essex (Hybrid)
* 22 Days holiday, plus bank holidays. Increasing with service!
* Company bonus scheme
* Access to 100’s of discounts via Perkbox!
* Access to Perkbox Medical!
* Eye Care Vouchers
* Company events!
* Company Pension
* Sick Pay
Our exciting opportunity:
This role is key in the Delivery team supporting the Design Manager with ensuring the network designs are in alignment with the companies planning and design policies and will own the planning cycle end to end.
Duties include but not limited to;
* Responsible for the creation of the network designs to support the business objectives
* Support the DM in fulfilling the roles and responsibilities for the design and planning department
* Support the creation of the end to end processes and systems either with external or internal parties to ensure that designs meet the required objectives
* Ensure that during the planning and design stage companies’ objectives are met in relation to the time, quality and costs of the designs created and the process to create
* Creation and validation of the HLD either directly or with partners
* Creation and validation of the LLD either directly or with partners
* Creation of the designs using CBL’s GIS systems to support the business decision
* Creation and validation of all required outputs to allow for effective network build
* Work with the DM to optimise the process and systems in place and create a culture of continuous improvement within the Delivery department
* Support the project team during build in all design related activities
* Management of design change implementation to support the build
* Work with the project teams on the build mechanism to ensure roll out is optimised
Your skills and experience:
* Experience if working in a telecommunications infrastructure build environment, and how a design is critical to a successful build.
* Detailed technical appreciation for different network technology i.e. GPON, WDM, Fibre, Radio etc
* Experience creating designs using multiple technologies (P2P, GPON, XGSPON etc) and using overhead and underground infrastructure
* Ability to provide designs using CAD and/or GIS systems to a high standard
If you feel this is the position you are looking for, please do not hesitate to apply and send your CV or, contact me for more details