Career Level Manager
My client is recruiting for an experienced New Build Conveyancer, either a Legal Executive, highly experienced Paralegal, Solicitor or Licenced Conveyancer to join either their Wolvehampton or Stafford office.
The person appointed will:
• Be qualified and could be NQ solicitor or with 1-10+ years post-qualification experience in the field of residential conveyancing (Solicitor or CILEX);
• Managing a caseload of new build property matters from inception through to conclusion; including, sales & purchase, of equity, right to buy, shared ownership schemes and lease extensions
• Liaising directly with clients, estate agents and lenders
• Developing professional relationships, both with clients and with other potential sources of work
• Generating a fee income in line with agreed targets
• Be able to work independently but also with the other members in the Team;
• Be able to generate their own referrals;
• Help evolve a marketing strategy for the New Build Conveyancing Team;
• Be fully engaged with the firm’s marketing strategy and be prepared to attend marketing events
• Have excellent organisational skills;
• Have a commercial and creative mindset;
• Have a proven ability of working to deadlines;
• Have good IT skills, preferably with experience on case management systems;
• Have a track-record of producing effective marketing campaigns and relationship building to introduce new work into the department;
• Have an ability to generate their own client base.
Salary and benefits:
They are a friendly firm with a flexible approach. This is a Full-Time position.
• Salary according to experience.
• Strong bonus – To be discussed.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Other jobs you may like
Solicitor – Medical Negligence
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Kingston upon Hull, City of Kingston upon Hull