Career Level Manager
Elvet Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a Sales Executive to join a housebuilder in the Boroughbridge area.
This role would be suited to a candidate with a minimum of 1 year experience working in the house building industry.
This role offers long term career prospects, job security and additionally ongoing training and development.
Hours are Thursday to Monday, 10.30am to 5.30pm
* Deal effectively with existing and prospective purchasers in a professional and engaging manner at all times
* Maximising revenues wherever possible and positively contributing to the company’s growth
* Ensure the best customer experience at all times
* To be proactive and promptly follow up any leads received
* Ensuring show homes are to the highest standard at all times
* To be familiar with all New Build Competitors in the local area and conduct a monthly reports
* Generate and maintain a positive working relationship with local Estate Agents to attract new leads
* Research the local area to acquire knowledge on all Amenities, Education, Retail Outlets and Transport Links
* Utilise and promote company incentives effectively and positively promote the features & benefits of the use of company nominated panel solicitors
* Identify any issues with unsold units and present ideas / action plan
* Upsell Purchaser Extras from the Excellence Range in order to enhance company revenues
* Complete Standard Colour Choices for unsold units as set out by the Sales Manager
* Ensure that all Standard Colour Choices and optional Extras are being installed as per the choices paperwork by inspecting plots at the relevant stages of build
* Conduct daily inspections on any completed unsold stock units and compile a report on a weekly basis for the Site Manager to rectify any noted defects, monitoring that the works have been completed
* Maintain weekly contact with existing purchasers on all aspects of build progress and any anticipated build date changes, keeping all paperwork up to date
* Maintain weekly contact with the purchaser, their IFA and Solicitor
* Conduct home tours in a professional and knowledgeable manner with the Site Manager
* To ensure Plots are ready for legal completion ensuring any defects are reported to the Site Manager
* Achieving/exceeding set targets
Experience within a housebuilding company in a similar role
Up to date knowledge of The New Build Industry
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent knowledge of; GDPR Implications, The Property Mis-descriptions Act, The Data Protection Act, The Consumer Code for House Builders
Ability to work as part of a team and effectively manage own workload
Attention to detail
Target driven and ambitious
Strong team player
Drive to succeed
Punctual and organised
Ability to work autonomously
Competitive Salary plus commission scheme
Contact Maisie Clark at Elvet Recruitment for further details.
This is a permanent position and Elvet Recruitment Limited will be acting as an employment agency for permanent recruitment on behalf of our client.
By applying for this job you accept the T&Cs, Privacy Notice and Disclaimers which can be found on our website