Career Level Manager
Office 365 developer
£45,000 – £50,000
Mainstay is proud to represent a global organization that is currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Office 365 Developer to join the organization.
As a Office 365 Developer will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including scoping, technical design, build, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support for 365 solutions and services.
The Office 365 Developer will also liaise with key business stakeholders to ensure that solutions meet the needs of the customer.
As a Office 365 developer your key responsibilities:
* Participate in team meetings, project meetings, customer meetings, and departmental or corporate meetings and sessions
* Contribute to and deliver continuous improvement of service delivery for implemented 365 solutions
* Provide direct technical support to users of 365 services and solutions making use of ITSM toolsets and liaising with other service management and technical teams within an ITIL framework.
* Work directly with customers throughout the entire software lifecycle of projects (define, design, develop, test, implement, maintain).
* Evaluate user requests for 365 solutions to determine feasibility and technical requirements.
* Design, specify, build, test, and implement new or changed M365 Solutions.
* Adhere to and deliver against agreed ITS SIAM processes for incident, problem, and change management.
* Create and update documentation as necessary across the whole software lifecycle maintaining high standards of detail, accuracy, presentation, and quality of content. Adhere to agreed templates and corporate branding standards.
* Assist less experienced team members in M365 methodology, technical skills, and capability.
* Contribute to cost estimates and project/bid collateral
Key skills and Qualifications:
* High level of knowledge of the M365 suite of applications
* Good understanding of the Microsoft Azure platform
* Demonstrable and proven expertise in M365 solutions (primarily SharePoint Online, Power Platform, and Project Online)
* Experience in undertaking SharePoint Online/M365 BAU activities
* Excellent client-facing experience and communication skills
* Experience in deploying solutions between environments
* Experience in configuring Project Online solutions would be advantageous.
If you are a Office 365 developer looking for a new opportunity, please submit your details for consideration
Other jobs you may like
Electrical Support Engineer – Unique role
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire