Career Level Manager
40K TO 47K BASIC PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS
HYBRID WORKING FROM HOME AND THE LEEDS OFFICE
Our client is one of the top Marketing agencies in the UK with offices UK and Overseas, They are one of the fastest growing, with an impressive track record spanning over the last 15 years. With an extensive team of experts in SEO, Paid Search, Programmatic, CRO, Digital PR and Content Marketing, this is a superb company in which to develop your skills and career. Offering a great environment with lots of rewards, incentives, training, socials and more, they have to be one of the best places to work, with beautiful offices.
Due to growth we are looking for a really talented Operations Manager who is excellent at managing and developing people as well as processes. Marketing industry experience isn’t necessary but we would like someone from a fast paced commercial or business solutions led background, and strong people management skills are essential.
You will get a bunch of great benefits such as :
* Generous holidays and option to buy more
* Fleixble working
* Birthday lie ins
* Super pension scheme
* Medical and health plan
* Perks portal to get those discounts off retailers
Main Responsibilities as Operations Manager
* Taking a lead role and driving performance and growth of the team
* Conducting individual monthly 121's and regular team meetings
* Ensuring each individual has a progression development plan in place
* Performance assessment for clients, teams and processes.
* Streamlining and improving operational processes
* Maintaining staffing levels and assisting with recruitment
* On-going monitoring and assessment of the training needs within the team, developing and delivering appropriate training programmes with L&D and HR
* Assist with the onboarding process for all new starters.
* Working closely with the other management
Skills Required as Operations Manager
* Organised, determined and confident with a strong personality
* You will have proven management and team leadership skills within a fast paced operational role
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Superb attention to detail and ability to follow and improve processes and procedures,and be a forwrad thinker
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Must be used to working in a commercially focused service or business solution environment, Marketing, advertising or ecommerce would be an advantage but isnt essential
“Serata Search are operating as an employment agency