Career Level Manager
Are you ready for an exciting new challenge with a successful Gold Standard full fibre network provider?
We believe in giving back to our employees and empowering everyone to develop to their full potential. We believe in our values of Ambitious, Loyal and Proud!
We currently offer some great benefits, that are continuously being reviewed!
* 22 Days holiday, plus bank holidays. Increasing with service!
* Company bonus scheme
* Access to 100’s of discounts via Perk box!
* Access to Perk box Medical!
* Eye Care Vouchers
* Company events!
* Company Pension
* Sick Pay
Working as part of our busy operations teams, you will be responsible for:
* Setting objectives to engineers, monitor performance, carry out one to ones, complete supervisions and appraisals
* Ensuring that field engineering cover is accurately provided by manage staff and on-call rotas
* Observe FTTP repair works by engineers
* Quality asses works carried out on fibre networks
* Assist engineers sign off surveys for new locations and repairs to existing networks
Skills & Experience Required:
* 1 year supervisory experience in a similar role.
* SA001, SA002 (Essential)
* IPAF (Essential)
* Competent in fibre splicing
* Full UK Driving License
If you feel this is the position you are looking for, please do not hesitate to apply and send your CV or, contact us on (phone number removed) for more details