Career Level Manager
Hybrid & Flexible Working)
Permanent, Full Time, 39 Hours per Week
Salary circa £35,000 – £43,000 per Annum + Bonus
Marketing leading benefits package including UNLIMITED Annual Leave, Private Health Insurance and Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Leave.
A multi-channel digital marketing agency, providing B2B support in respect to PPC, SEO, content, strategy and PR. At the forefront of their industry, providing the digital gold standard against which all marketeers should be measured.
The Paid Media Manager is responsible for the day-to-day delivery of Paid Media services within the team and managing the resources of the wider Paid Media department. You will coordinate your team of Paid Media professionals, acting as a role model and leader.
Key to your role is effective people management. Alongside HR, you will be responsible for recruiting skilled personnel and developing those within your Paid Media team. You will be responsible for developing talent within your team and as such need to be able to encourage and motivate people, facilitate collaborative working practices, effectively delegate tasks, conduct appraisals and mentor individuals. You will focus on people’s strengths & find opportunities to challenge, coach & nurture people.
Part of this role will also be to maintain a healthy split between billable and non-billable work, with the billable work ideally taking place on key accounts in the form of strategic guidance.
Working with the Head of Client Delivery & the Digital Project Managers, you will be responsible for assigning new projects to members of your team based on capacity and skillset and adapting the allocation of projects and tasks each month as needed.
You will support the team with the creation of 90 day plans where needed and help to set & track KPIs and project deadlines to ensure expectations are met &/or exceeded. You will monitor the progress of projects ensuring they are resourced with appropriate budgets, skills & personnel. You will also provide ad hoc consultancy, training and strategic guidance as required.
You will work closely with the Account Management Team to ensure client’s expectations and project objectives are being appropriately set and achieved. You will demonstrate results-focused leadership to the team and act as an escalation point for client service issues. You will provide Paid Media insight and offer strategic guidance and support to set the overall direction on accounts and to guide the growth of the accounts assigned to your team.
You will work closely with our Content Manager, PR Manager, SEO Managers and the wider Client Services team to deliver integrated client projects. Together, you will be critical in ensuring quality and high standards from your teams by implementing the quality management system, following processes & procedures, authorising work, managing risks and training new employees.
In relation to new business, you will (where appropriate) contribute to pitches, ensuring we understand & challenge the brief, act as a driving force on pitch preparation & delivery, from brief to pitch-meeting, ensuring that the response is based on insight. Where appropriate, you will represent the business at events to raise their profile & generate new business leads.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
* 3+ years’ demonstrable Paid Media experience in a comparable role, ideally within an Agency environment.
* 1+ years’ experience within a Senior Paid Media role, ideally within an Agency environment.
* Experience of line managing 2+ team members is desirable.
* A confident leader and role model with the ability to work under pressure.
* Commercially astute and takes pride in creating, managing and overseeing high quality digital marketing projects.
* A thorough understanding of digital marketing channels and digital marketing strategy including Paid Search, Shopping, Display, Video, Paid Social and Analytics.
* Experience in liaising with publishers / paid platforms.
* A facilitative and coaching style of management.
* Strong interpersonal, decision making and delegation skills.
* A great communicator with excellent presentation, written and verbal communications.
* Confident dealing with client issues.
* Proactive problem solver.
* Strong budget management skills.
* Flexibility to travel or work outside of regular office hours.
Aspire Recruitment Services Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in respect to this vacancy