Career Level Manager
Solis Recruitment have partnered with an international brand on the lookout for a Paid Media Specialist to join their team in the Wembley area.
The business is growing, they have a great working culture that allows for autonomy and growth, whilst providing support, development, and progression opportunities. They are looking for people who want to innovate, think creatively and strategically whilst being able to contribute to the wider team and work collaborative across teams.
The Paid Media Specialist will play a key role in driving digital growth, by devising a cross-channel customer acquisition strategy (Paid Search, Affiliates, Paid Social, Display and SEO) to help drive traffic to the website and increase leads.
Day to day responsibilities include:
* Support the Head of Digital in collating data and analysing performance.
* Contributing to and executing an effective cross-channel digital acquisition strategy.
* Generating website traffic with test & learn, data driven approach.
* Derive insights on targeting, strategy and performance.
* Managing 3rd party digital agencies effectively.
* Identification of new digital channels and partners including new affiliates, to maximise reach across our target market.
* Creation of performance marketing reports, pro-actively utilising tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, BigQuery and Data Studio to visually represent KPI/ROI data.
* Demonstrating fluency in campaign performance data; continuously looking for optimisation opportunities to drive conversions and growth.
* Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application the Paid Media Specialist you will have a comprehensive understanding of different digital marketing channels (Paid Search, Paid Social Display and Affiliates) and hands on experience working on multi-channel campaigns, optimising spend and driving ROI.
You will have/be:
* Experience using a variety of platforms and tools such as Google Analytics, Performance Max (Google Shopping, Google Search), Meta Business Suite and TikTok
* 2+ year’s experience in performance marketing / growth marketing / customer acquisition, retargeting and paid marketing
* An excellent understanding and expertise of Paid Social and PPC, and a track record of delivering growth through these channels
* Experience in identifying new affiliate partners
* A keen analyst with proficient ability in Microsoft Excel
* Excellent planning and organisational skills with outstanding attention to detail.
* An ability to show initiative and enthusiasm for constantly improving processes.
The role offers a salary between £35,000 – £39,000 and a host of benefits including:
* Healthcare benefits such as Private Medical and Health Insurance
* Employee discounts up to 50%
* Personal and Professional Development
* And more