Career Level Manager
Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Paralegal to join their Dispute Resolution and Employment team. Reporting to the Partners and Head of Litigation and Head of Commercial Disputes and Employment, you will assist and meet the needs and provide assistance in the Disputes Resolution and Employment Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Dealing with general client enquiries where possible.
* Opening and closing files
* Using the Case Management System
* Preparing documents
* Printing and collating documentation
* Creating bundles
* Preparing Schedules of Costs
* Producing Financial Statements and Bills
* Ensuring key dates are met
* Diary management of two Solicitors
* Liaising with clients and solicitors
* Telephone chasing
* Filing and post
* Arranging appointments
* Copying, faxing and e-mail
* Typing/Word Processing as and when required
* Legal Research
* Other areas of the lawyers’ roles where specific assistance is required.
* Wherever and whenever possible, using best endeavours to promote the firm.
* Encourage new clients to the firm.
Skills needed to the Job:
• Understanding of law
• Knowledge of legal procedures
• Computer skills to include a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Organisation and prioritisation
• Professional telephone manner and good people skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent communication, ability to converse with a diverse range of people at all levels
• Honesty, integrity and reliability
• Conscientious and methodical
• Steadiness under pressure
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available
Other jobs you may like
Solicitor – Medical Negligence
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Kingston upon Hull, City of Kingston upon Hull