Career Level Manager
THE JOB: Parts Advisor / Parts Sales
THE INDUSTRY: Automotive Aftermarket Parts & Accessories
THE SALARY: £25,000 – £28,000 DOE + Excellent bonus scheme
THE LOCATION: Buxton
THE COMPANY: Automotive Parts Distributor
THE COMPANY: Our client is a family run business for over 40 years and one of the UK's leading distributors of replacement parts, tools, consumables and equipment for the Automotive industry.
THE ROLE: As a Parts Advisor in one of the busiest and most successful branch networks within the UK, with decades of successful trading, your responsibilities as a Parts Advisor will include:
* Taking in-bound and making out-bound telephone sales enquiries.
* Dealing with walk in and internet customers.
* Developing customer relationships through providing excellent product knowledge and first-class customer service.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: The successful candidate for the role of Parts Advisor must have a customer focused approach with excellent people skills, combined with the ability to communicate to all customers and build strong sales relationships.
You will also have:
* Sales experience within a Motor Factor or Automotive Parts Sales environment.
* Excellent communication and IT skills.
* Knowledge of MAM or similar would be beneficial.
* The ability to work in a pressurised target driven environment.
* Previous experience as a Parts Advisor would be a big advantage.
* Full UK driving licence.
How to apply
In the first instance please apply to us by submitting your CV to us using the “apply” button on this web page