Career Level Manager
Personal Injury Litigator
My client is an ambitious law firm based on the outskirts of Bolton who have Free Parking and a great work culture.
They are now seeking a Personal Injury Litigator to join their busy team within a supportive and helpful structure as well as career development opportunities.
With ideally 3 years + Claimant Litigation experience, the successful candidate will handle Fast Track and Multi Track files, providing a high-quality claims service.
The successful PI Litigator will be responsible for:
* Running a varied claimant PI workload, from commencement of litigation to trial and occasionally handling pre-litigation matters.
* Providing a great service to clients to ensure client services are delivered in an efficient and profitable way.
* The caseload will typically consist of mainly Fast Track and Multi-track litigated credit hire files with a small number of small claims credit hire file
* Working with credit hire providers for which previous experience is preferred, maintaining good relationships.
* Ensure changes in legislation and technical knowledge including case law are kept up-to date.
Litigation experience is essential, Proclaim experience is desirable.
Salary: Open for negotiation, dependent upon experience (25-32k approx.)
Personal Injury / Paralegal / Legal Executive / Litigation Executive, Legal Executive or Litigator / Claimant Credit Hire / Credit Hire Paralegal / Fee Earner