Career Level Manager
My client is searching for a Practice/Finance Manager to join their London offices.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Practice / Finance Manager to join this boutique law firm based in London. Specialising in Litigation and Claims cases. You will work closely with the Managing Director and Operations Manager at the firm, with responsibility for all Practice and finance related matters including:
• Ensuring Office and Client accounts are posted daily, reconciled and up to date.
• Managing Purchase ledger and ensuring all PL invoices are up to date and correct.
• Producing a detailed weekly profit and loss sales and cashflow forecast, along with MI info for the management.
• Keeping accounts software up to date on Proclaim, with all Client disbursements correctly recorded on the ledger.
• Managing Cashflow via regular and accurate billing and Cost Transfers
• Responsible for payroll
• Managing monthly client payment plans
• Daily credit control calls, emails, letters before action and County Court Claim management
To be considered for this Finance Manager position based in London you must have 8 years plus previous legal finance experience and understanding of the solicitor’s accounts rules and Practice compliance.
Experience of using the software Leap and Proclaim would be advantageous but not essential.
• Competitive salary
• Generous benefit package
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful