Career Level Manager
Sue Ross Legal are working with a highly regarded, long established firm of Solicitors who are looking to recruit a Practice Manager on a full time basis.
This role will see you working with a team of staff that deals with the general day to day management of the firm, compliance and finances. Duties will include;
* Working as the firm’s COFA
* Ensuring compliance with external agencies including SRA, Law Society and Legal Aid Agency
* Ensuring adherence across the firm to Lexcel accreditation standards
* Renewing annual Practicing Certificates
* Negotiating and renewing insurances including Professional Indemnity
* Analysing and reviewing financial information including VAT returns
* Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers including negotiating contracts
* Recruiting new employees including creating job descriptions, conducting interviews, preparing contracts of employment, conducting new starter inductions etc.
* Organising any internal training and development for staff
* Maintaining HR records
* Maintaining business continuity policies
* Dealing with facilities management issues
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have similar experience gained within a law firm and have experience of Legal Accounts.
Although this is a full time, office based position, the firm have a very flexible working policy and a genuine team working environment.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment