Career Level Manager
Sue Ross Legal are recruiting for a Private Client Solicitor on behalf of a reputable law firm in Sheffield city centre. You will handle own mixed caseload comprising of Wills, Probate and Estate Administration, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Trust Administration and Tax Returns matters. This is a great opportunity for a talented solicitor to join an established team with a broad, repeat client base.
The department is Legal 500 recommended and regulated by the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners. This position provides a competitive salary [and associated benefits] in addition to opportunities for development as part of a cohesive team.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years PQE with experience of Trust work.
* Excellent and comprehensive knowledge of all Wills and Probate matters
* Good experience and knowledge of Trust Administration
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including word and outlook
* Excellent communication and client care skills
* Expert drafting skills
* Strong organisation skills
* Clear verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to summarise and present complex information in a clear and accessible way
* Innate ability to work methodically and accurately with an excellent attention to detail
* Strong presentation skills
The successful candidate will ideally work three or four full days a week (9am to 5pm) but there would be flexibility & alternative working patterns on offer for the successful candidate.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the Northwest and the Northeast, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment
Other jobs you may like
Trainee Legal Records Assistant £GOOD++- Bristol
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Bristol, City of Bristol