Career Level Manager
Are you an experienced Private Client Solicitor looking for an opportunity in Kent?
Do you want to play an active role in the successful development of the practice?
Do you want to work with one of Kent's leading law firms at an exciting time?
* Dealing with Wills, LPAs and Inheritance Tax/future care planning;
* Assisting with Estates involving both domestic and overseas property and tax issues (escalating more complex matters to the partner where necessary);
* Assisting with Court of Protection work;
* Assisting with Trust administration;
* Assisting with and drafting of Declarations of Trust;
* Estate administration on Intestacy
* Attend clients in the office or by visit to hospital, home or other place of residence or over the telephone in order to draft Wills in accordance with their wishes
* Compliance with the Firm’s routine time recording, accounts and administrative disciplines
* Attending Departmental meetings and appropriate training courses in order to maintain knowledge and skills
* To agree clear objectives linked to the Firm’s business plan and participate in the performance management system, assessing performance and giving feedback as relevant.
* To have a personal development plan and evaluate the effect of training on achievement.
* To clearly identify the standards and systems required to continually improve our customer service
* To comply with all the Firm’s relevant policies and procedures
* To ensure confidentiality on all appropriate matters and recognise that any breach of this confidentiality will be treated very seriously.
Apply today for a confidential discussion about the opportunity