Career Level Manager
My client is searching for a Private Client Solicitor to join their Grantham, Lincolnshire or wider East Midlands offices.
You will be expected to manage your own caseload of private client files including Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Inheritance Tax Planning.
In addition to handling your own caseload of files you will be expected to provide support to other members of the team as well as play a key role in business development.
• Advising clients on all aspects of wills, probate, tax and trust matters.
• Preparation of different types of wills including advising on inheritance tax planning
• Preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney
• Dealing with estate administration to include preparation of papers to apply for Grant of Representation and IHT accounts using the provided software package.
• Capable of advising on trust creation and administration
• Be prepared to travel as required to clients and our other offices
• Following up new leads
• Contributing to the marketing of the Legal Services team
• Qualified Solicitor
• Ability to draft documentation accurately with attention to detail.
• Must be a good communicator and able to demonstrate effective client inter-personal skills.
• Able to act as an expert in the field and demonstrate excellent knowledge in Probate, Wills and Trust matters.
• Must be able to actively manage own workloads and take responsibility for own development.
• Ensuring that all client work is progressed in a timely manner and that clients are regularly informed on progress and on costs.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Must possess good IT skills to operate Office and in-house programs.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful