Career Level Manager
Summary & Purpose of Role:
Working within Operations, the role of the Project Coordinator is to support the Delivery Team across a number of projects and Clients. Projects vary from adding new technologies to existing sites and simple power swaps to the installation of new sites within a defined project, geographical area or UK wide. All site solutions are to be managed and delivered in a cost effective and timely manner, as well as to meet the standards within the Clients deployments and design guidelines. The Project Coordinator will assist the Delivery Management team with the co-ordination and administration of the network rollout activities of the Business unit.
Organisation ‘Fit’ & Values:
You are a team player,
You are committed to providing outstanding customer service – both internal and external,
You are a problem solver,
You are energetic and self-motivated – hands on and require minimal supervision,
Working in a fast-moving technical environment, you need to be flexible and adaptable – able to readily accept new ideas and challenges,
Proven ability to manage your workload and conflicting priorities in a pressurised work environment,
Output & Deliverables:
* Successful team delivery and customer acceptance of sites across “Time, Cost, Quality” matrix
* Establishment of effective relationships and channels of communication with internal and external suppliers
* . Hand over Packs checked and uploaded onto the Clients server within 10 working days of site completion.
* Site accepted and invoices submitted to Client 5 working days after approval of HOP.
* Raising purchase orders for all work activities provided by external suppliers
* Reporting on forecast and actual costs of projects
* Strong relationships with internal and external customers
* Provide input into Contractor KPI’s and performance reviews
Background & Profile:
▪ Project and Programme Co-ordination Experience.
▪ Proven track record of project delivery.
▪ Technical experience in IT or Telecoms industries
▪ Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to present at senior level.
▪ Experience working with various Telco vendors
▪ Excellent I.T. and database skills. (MS Office, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Access) Soft skills:
▪ Ability to prioritise workload and meet key deadlines in a pressurised, target driven environment, whilst maintaining a customer focused ethos
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to build positive relationships across a range of internal and external stakeholders
▪ Has the proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment to achieve programme targets
▪ Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
▪ Demonstrable willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
▪ Initiates and manages change to drive process improvement
▪ Sets challenging and personal goals
▪ Is highly enthusiastic and motivated.
▪ Approaches change is a positive way
Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Gathers all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings.
Works with project teams to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments.
Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication.
Assists project team and team lead in strategic project meetings and follow up with meeting notes.
Schedule project follow up meetings as needed.
Develops and publishes communications to project stakeholders
Develops and reviews project status and reports.
Organising internal and external resources for project deliverables.
Organise and co-ordinate both internal and external resources to attend site surveys and MSVs, ensuring all requirements are captured, cancellations and re-arrangements logged and cascaded in a timely and efficient manner.
Populate and maintain the Departmental Delivery database
Create and compile milestone/progress reports from the database on both a scheduled and ad-hoc basis.
Create and compile management reports, update customer trackers and databases on both a scheduled and ad-hoc basis.
Organise scheduled and ad-hoc sub-contractor team meetings and departmental briefings.
Liaise with external suppliers, landlords, landlord agents and other external bodies on a scheduled and ad-hoc basis.
Raise, monitor, track, and receipt purchase orders as required by the Project/ Delivery Managers.
Other administrative and support tasks that shall be required from time to time in support of the Delivery teams and the business objectives. (E.G. Stats, REC power ordering and delivery, RAMS and HOPs)
Ensure that the weekly site rollout schedule is collated and progress tracked given all known influences and the weekly reporting of the projects are both accurate and timely. Ensure that all relevant databases are accurate for both static and dynamic data.
Issue regular contractor briefs and log receipts so that all technical requirements associated with the delivery of services within the project are communicated.
Issue and track work instructions to external suppliers and contractors, using our framework contracts and based on the latest KPI performance indicators
Communicate ideas for improving