Career Level Manager
Here at The Fix we are looking for a Project Manager, this is an important and exciting role within the agency with an opportunity to grow for the right candidate. Under the guidance of the Senior Project Manager / Account Director, the Project Manager will be responsible for the operational day-to-day smooth running of client projects.
The focus of this position is the efficient and smooth delivery of client projects on time, on brief and on budget.
You will be a natural coordinator and effective communicator, someone who is able to motivate and organise others, always keeping the project goal in mind. The ideal candidate will be friendly with a genuine passion for supporting others. A natural collaborator, you will leverage your teamwork ethics to overcome potential problems and troubleshoot challenges independently.
You thrive on working at a faster-than-average pace, enjoy to-do lists and get a buzz from achieving milestones. You have a natural passion for detail in your work and work methodically and efficiently.
• Supporting the Client Services team on large projects and activities, or working end to end on smaller clients’ projects
• Managing client projects using our integrated agency management system to include: job set up, phase structures, scheduling of work, quotes, forecasting and billing
• Tactical brief writing and driving projects through the business to the point of, and including, billing
• Attending client meetings and calls and producing follow up notes
• Server House-keeping
Skills and Expertise
• Experience of supporting the management of clients within an agency environment e.g. working as an Account Manager or in a Project Support role
• Good written and oral communication skills
• A positive attitude with a passion for keeping customers happy
• A persuasive communication style, happy to coordinate colleagues and clients to ensure projects keep to schedule
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to proof check documents before publication
• Ability to manage time and prioritise time efficiently
• You are motivated, bright and willing to take on new challenges
• An empathetic communicator and enthusiastic
• With a positive approach and the ability to adapt to changes, you will work well within a dynamic team, meeting deadlines and exceeding customer expectations
Helping talented people do great work for ambitious clients working in good businesses that make a difference to our society and world.
• Get excited: We’re prone to getting over excited, we’re passionate, we love what we do
• On our game: We’re high performers, we’re accountable for our actions, we go all out to be responsive
• Make it better: We have growth mindsets, we always (want to) do our best, we add value
• Do the right thing: We believe in fairness, we’re always honest, we’re always respectful
• Always learn: We’re curious, we give ourselves permission to fail, we learn from our experiences
• Be a team player: We celebrate our individuals, we work hard to support each other, we strive to be a high performing team
What we expect of our team
• To be on their game, responsive and always taking accountability for their work, time and behaviour
• To be open minded, curious and always learning and open to making things better
• To be passionate about their skills, strengths and creative communications
• To be team players, always supporting those around them and acting as a team
• To always be honest, fair, respectful and do the right thing