Career Level Manager
What we do:
Aqua Consultants are a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing a wide range of Asset Management, Engineering and Commercial services to our clients across the water, energy and environment sectors, across the UK.
Who we are:
Aqua is established on a solid foundation of diversity – diversity of skills, cultures, personalities, perspectives and experiences. It is this diversity that unifies our team and enables us to offer holistic and innovative solutions to our clients most pressing needs.
The ‘Aqua’ culture is a set of values, beliefs, attitudes, and behaviours that creates a family-like environment within our workplace, something we call the ‘Aqua Family.’
We are an ambitious team who live our values of Growth, Accountabilty, Integrity Innovation, Empathy and Fun.
Our Vision – Growth through SHARED CAPABILITY
Our Mission – Growing sustainable value for future generations
What we would like to offer you:
* Competitive salary + discretionary bonus
* 24 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to purchase additional leave
* Pension scheme (6% employer, 4% employee)
* Company mobile phone and laptop provided
* Training and career progression opportunities
* Professional Membership fees paid
* Life Assurance Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme (with access to GP appointments, Physio appointments and Mental Health Support)
* Refer a friend scheme
We are currently seeking to recruit for a Project Performance Manager to join us here at Aqua Consultants.
Must be based within a reasonable commute to either Bradford or Exeter
Top 3 responsibilities
-Responsible for ensuring consistent set-up, monitoring and close down of all projects using the corporate project management system.
-Responsible for ensuring contracts and work authorisation are in place for all inflight projects and have gone through agreed governance process.
-Responsible for monitoring performance and escalation of key risks & issues relating to inflight contracts.
– All day to day duties will be reported to the line manager
– Monthly performance reporting to the line manager on project performance and risks
– Finance Manager for purposes of establishing price quotes, invoice processing, P&L, final accounts and purchase orders.
– Service Line Leads and Client Managers on performance reporting and project delivery.
– Project Managers and technical leads on gaining assurance on project delivery.
– Manage and develop a central team of project managers of various levels to provide project and contract management support nationally, for internal projects and commissions.
– Responsible for overseeing the management of all of our contracts/ projects within the portfolio, ensuring successful delivery and liaising with line reports, Project Managers and Technical Leads to ensure performance is in line with agreed quality, time, margin and cost parameters.
– Operating as a Senior Consultant, responsible for managing key client projects, coordinating technical resource and developing scope requirements for those projects assigned, liaising with the client as appropriate.
– Responsible for developing internal programmes for project delivery and reporting on progress to the client and internally for those projects assigned.
– Review and challenge as appropriate price quotes and proposed rate tables for new and existing clients ensuring these are in line with margin requirements, in line with company agreed scheme of delegation.
– Carry out commercial reviews of key client accounts periodically.
– Responsible for ensuring IMS compliance for all commissions including carrying out project audits, project governance and corrective actions.
– Monitor the utilisation of direct reports and plan workload and holidays alongside mitigation plans and forward lookahead.
– Develop and maintain the Project Management Systems and provide guidance and support as appropriate to support delivery, promoting project management best practice.
– Ensuring invoices are generated and approved in a timely manner in accordance with the monthly commercial cycle, liaising with the finance team where required.
– Act as first line escalation for commercial queries from direct reports and implement corrective measures where appropriate.
– Escalation of any risks or issues relating to project or contract performance in a timely manner.
– Increase Aqua’s exposure with key clients and generate business development leads to support the business objectives, in line with the sales strategy, client plans and hunting and farming registers.
– Monitoring the health and safely and wellbeing of direct reports.
– Operating to Aqua Consultants values and embedding our values within the team.
– Provide performance metrics on a regular basis at project, programme and portfolio level across the business in line with the company reporting cycle.
– Provide any risks and/ or issues to the Performance Director on a weekly and monthly basis for escalation to Board.
If you feel you have the skills, personality, and experience, please apply today!
Why Aqua Consultants?
We are a fast growing organisation with highly experienced staff at the heart of everything we do. We offer more than just a day job – Aqua offers very competitive salaries and a great working environment. You’ll be able to input into the development and growth of our business whilst we help you progress in your career.
If you’re interested in finding out more then we want to hear from you