Career Level Manager
An exciting opportunity for a driven and ambitious sales professional to join a dynamic and rapidly growing property development firm in South Manchester. Due to growing client demand and ongoing success, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an energetic, diligent, career-focused and determined individual to join their dedicated sales team as a Property Investment Consultant.
As a Property Investment Consultant, you will broker the end-to-end research and buying experience between the client and the development investment opportunity. You will engage new and existing clients, supporting them exclusively as their expert in the property investment market, helping them to make the right purchasing decisions to build their property investment portfolio.
You will be offered a fast growth trajectory and a market leading commission and bonus structure, with options to develop your skills across the different departments as they grow. They believe in investing in talent and bringing target-driven individuals with us on our journey, so this is a perfect position for a hungry and ambitious applicant who wants to grow with a forward-thinking business. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of the Northern Property boom.
The Property Investment Consultant will:
* Engage new and existing investors and cultivate those contacts into clients
* Guide your clients throughout the end-to-end investment process
* Provide unbiased representation to clients
* Actively promote and engage with other team agents to grow market share and positive team reputation
To be considered for the Property Investment Consultant role you must have:
* Strong sales background in a consultative sales environment
* Excellent negotiation and communication skills
* Demonstration of meeting and exceeding sales targets
This exciting opportunity offers the following competitive package:
* Basic salary £30,000, with £102,000 OTE
* Uncapped commission
* Flexible working conditions
* Role autonomy
* Accelerated bonus scheme
* Performance dependant company share options
* Paid business travel and expenses
* 25 days annual leave
* International incentive trips