Career Level Manager
Our client is seeking a QA Test Analyst, based in Spalding, Lincolnshire office.
What will you be doing:
Working within one of our groups and in conjunction with functional business teams, the QA Test Analyst will be responsible for preparing and executing test plans, scenarios, scripts and test cases to support high quality implementation of business changes, system enhancements, new systems and project delivery. Liaising with internal and external teams to resolve issues and defects in accordance with agreed processes and quality standards.
Skills and experience:
• Minimum of 2+ years testing experience ideally, within the financial services industry would be an advantage
• Experience of working with API technologies
• Experience with Front/Back Office systems
• Experience of testing web platforms
• Working knowledge of the ‘Agile’ methodology and practices
• Proficient in the use of testing tools e.g. JIRA, Test Rail, SOAP UI
• Predominantly manual testing initially, however, a sound working knowledge of automation would be an advantage
• Accreditation in Software Certified Testing (ISTQB/ISEB)
• Highly self-motivated, you approach your role with enthusiasm and are passionate about delivering quality outcomes.
• Working as part of a team, you will need to be transparent and honest to build productive relationships. An excellent communicator across all levels including external partners, suppliers and your team members and other internal staff.
• You will enjoy taking ownership and apply outside of the box thinking to get the best outcome.
• A critical thinker with excellent analysis skills to determine testing scope.
• You possess the drive to identify new and fresh ideas and the confidence to speak up and be heard at all levels
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful