Career Level Manager
Role: QA Test Engineer
Location: Oxford (2-3 days a week in the office)
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000pa
Skills: Software & Hardware Testing, Agile, Jira, TestRail (Or similar tool)
Great opportunity for an experienced QA Tester to work for a leading technology organisation who's products are used across numerous areas, including life sciences, entertainment and sporting industries.
My client want a Tester who has good experience in manual testing, but also some exposure to automation test tools, as this role will be involved in both areas. You will be able to create test plans in order to test systems and products (hardware & software), and execute them.
You will have significant opportunities to be involved in the advancement of the technology for the business, working on projects with the development and project teams. You will also have the opportunity to physical use the hardware products as part of the volume testing for products.
You should be able to work autonomously and deliver in-line with the product plans whilst working collaboratively with the wider team environment. My client offers a hybrid on-site/home-based working environment.
* Previous experience as a test engineer – ideally having tested hardware and software products
* Good experience with test management tools (TestRail preferred) and in defect management tools (Jira preferred)
* Possess strong knowledge of Agile testing methodologies and best practices
* Comfortable and confident in designing suites of test cases that test the capabilities of a system to its limits.
* Competitive salary
* 10% Company Pension
* 25 days Annual Leave
* Life Cover
* Private Medical Insurance
* Permanent Health Insurance
* Free On-site Parking