Career Level Manager
Carbon and Finch are a dynamic fast-growing business that are looking to expand our recruitment division with 2 new positions. As a Microsoft-based technologies company that includes Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Azure and Cloud-Based Services, we are seeing unprecedented growth.
2022 sees greater expansion and we are building the recruitment arm of our business and are looking for 2 experienced and successful recruiters to focus on the MS Dynamics market.
As businesses look to return to ‘normal’ working conditions, and with huge growth in the employment market (specifically IT) you will be part of a dynamic team helping us launch and drive the business.
The right people will have the opportunity to make their mark in the business, develop their own team, enjoy a lucrative salary and commission plan and establish themselves in this growing sector.
It will be hard work, but the rewards will be worth it. In return we are looking for the following:
* 3 years solid recruitment background, ideally within IT recruitment.
* Strong candidate interviewing/placement skill set
* Excellent client facing and presentation skills
* Confident with strong relationship building skills
* Ability to nurture new and existing relationships
* A consummate sales professional with proven sales ability and track record
* Able to work under pressure
* Career focused and hardworking
* Sales focused with the skills to match
* Determined, ambitious and strong commercial awareness
* Complete understanding of the recruitment process
* Knowledge of how to implement systems and procedures into a young recruitment business
* Excellent personal and business presentation
* Able to negotiate at the highest level
* Sound understanding and solid track record in a B2B recruitment environment
* Ability to work hands on, multitask and be a good problem solver
Competitive base salary: Dependent upon experience of between £32,000 – £40,000 PA with a commission plan structured to incentivise and push earnings to an OTE of £75,000 and beyond with uncapped potential.
The Role: Full-time, Permanent, and based in our Epsom offices