Career Level Manager
Are you hungry to earn a lot of bonus? PSI Talent, one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK are looking for a Sales Recruitment Consultant to join them on a permanent basis. PSI Talent mainly fill roles within the engineering and manufacturing sectors, but welcome perm consultants from any sector. This national group have continued to grow, including the opening of new sites and is now looking to expand further!
Recruitment Consultant – the role:
The division is made up of Sales and Resourcing consultants. This role is predominantly business development-based where you will be assigned a resourcing consultant to find candidates for your jobs (although at times you will have some candidate interaction). Leaving you time to concentrate on earning bonus by giving you more time to bring on new vacancies. With no cap on the bonus scheme and no qualifying threshold, the sky really is the limit!
Recruitment Consultant role includes:
* Business development with existing and also new clients
* Sourcing leads & following-up on leads provided by non sales consultants
* Following-up on call backs, sales meetings and current / lapsed clients
* Working closely with resourcing consultants to help them find the best candidate for your client
* Acting as a mediator in negotiating with your clients and candidates to secure the sale – the placement of your candidate
Recruitment Consultant – requirements:
* Must have a real hunger to earn bonus!
* Minimum of 6 months b2b sales experience or recruitment experience
* Resilient and motivated to succeed – come with the right attitude, and we will help you with any knowledge and skill you feel you may need support on!
Recruitment Consultant Package
£25k Salary + uncapped market leading monthly bonus with no qualifying threshold, LinkedIn SalesNav (amongst other sales generation tools), pension, incentives & competitions, tailored ongoing training, personal development plan, career progression, company events, laptop and mobile £200 referral bonus after probation
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
If you have the relevant experience and would like to learn more, then please contact PSi Talent. Alternatively, submit your application for consideration