Career Level Manager
Are you a talented Recruitment Consultant, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have a background in a recruitment role where you manage a busy temps desk?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Recruitment Consultant role you will be primarily responsible for taking the reins of a busy trades and labour desk which is already thriving, this is a fast-paced temps’ desk so you need to enjoy thinking on your feet.
Specific tasks include:
– Advertising for new candidates.
– Screening CVs.
– Interviewing candidates via the phone and face-to-face.
– Shortlisting suitable candidates and liaising with Labour Managers.
– Maintaining sound business relationships with current clients.
– Developing new business by visiting on-site clients.
– Managing your own network of clients, candidates and placements.
– Ensuring 100% compliance.
This position is based in the company's Solihull office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
To be the right person for Recruitment Consultant role you will need experience of a recruitment role where you manage a busy temps desk.
It's important that you also have the following:
– A minimum of 6 months Recruitment Consultant experience within an agency.
– The ability to be motivated by success and hungry for the money that follows.
– Confidence, assertion and the want to progress.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Recruitment Consultant role is up to £35,000 per annum.
In addition you can earn a personal performance bonus in the role if you hit your targets. Full details about the scheme will be revealed on application.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
– 5k car allowance.
– 22 days holiday plus banks rising 1 day for each year of service.
– Full, comprehensive training.
– Sales incentives.
– Company events.
– Free parking.
– Company credit card.
– Loads of client outings including: Cheltenham races, Liverpool v Inter Milan and a box at the Baggies.
The business you'll be working for is a hugely successful construction recruitment company with a group turnover of £65million.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Recruitment Consultant role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Recruitment Consultant position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Executive Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Recruiter or as a Senior Recruitment Consultant