Career Level Manager
My UK Based manufacturing are looking for an experienced engineering sales manager to cover the Northern Ireland are
My client are an engineering business who specialise in capital equipment, and conveyor belts supply into the food, retail, materials handling, printing, aerospace, and automotive industries predominantly, but their products are very diverse across a multitude of other sectors too.
The role will involve but will not be limited:
· To drive and develop direct sales across Northern Ireland
· Learning and understanding the full product ranges across multiple industries to achieve targets for your region
· Continuous improvement of your own sales territory
· Working towards targets & deadlines
· Meeting with customers and discussing needs, and offering tailored products and services
· Systematic planning and implementation of effective and efficient customer calls and visits
· Producing and presenting various product presentations and service solutions, alongside negotiating with pricing and supply.
· Building long lasting relationships
· Having exceptional knowledge industry of my clients’ products and services, but also their competitors
· Business development of your territory, bringing new business on board
· Completing documentation and reports within a timely manner
· Having a strong business acumen
· Problem solving and innovative imagination
I am looking for a candidate who is tenacious, professional and results driven and can evidence a minimum of three years’ experience within a field-based sales position, ideally within the engineering sector.
**TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST HOLD A CLEAN VALID UK DRIVING LICENSE**
In return my client is offering an excellent overall package, inclusive of a basic salary up to £40,000 + 15% bonus, company car, private medical, great pension scheme, various internal reward schemes, various high street discounts & vouchers with high street brands.
To apply for this role please send an up-to-date CV below