Career Level Manager
London Bridge (2 days office-based, 3 days working from home)
Up to £55,800
We are looking to recruit a Reporting Analyst.
Hyde is one of the UK’s largest housing providers, working across London, and the South East. With more than 100,000 customers, IT delivery is crucial in ensuring Hyde provides everyone with a 1st class customer experience. Our IT team requires individuals who are open to dealing with real issues, can identify new ways of solving problems and encourage best practice from others.
As a Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and designing Business Intelligence solutions (reports, dashboards, visualisations) that support the Hyde Groups operational and analytical reporting needs.
You will also provide day-to-day technical responsibility for Hyde’s Business Intelligence (BI) reporting architecture. This includes maintaining the existing solutions while also designing and developing new solutions to support changes in business needs.
Key Responsibilities of a Reporting Analyst:
* Manage the development of new BI analytics and reports which meet approved business requirements alongside BI Systems team colleagues.
* Maintain expert knowledge in the skills and software relevant for BI delivery at Hyde, particularly Business Objects Web Intelligence and Business Objects Information Design Tool.
* Ensure business requirements are translated into documented technical specifications and that solution designs are robust and flexible.
* Build strong working relationships with the Data Warehouse Developers and work collaboratively in the design and development of data warehousing and ETL requirements.
* Communicate frequently with customers across the management hierarchy and explain the benefits of BI solutions in a clear and user-friendly way.
Skills and Experience Required
* Experienced Reporting Analyst
* SAP Business Objects
* Power BI Developer & Administration
* A fantastic pension
* Life assurance
* 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* An award- winning flexible benefits package
* Volunteering days
Diversity and Inclusion is integral to Hyde as a social business. We strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusiveness is the norm and not an initiative. Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences and Hyde is committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace, reflecting our customer profile where everyone is proud to be unique