Career Level Manager
Job title: Residential Conveyancer
Salary: £23,000 – £35,000 DOE
LHR are proud to be partnered with a Law firm with offices based in the North West. Established 15 years ago, they has quickly grown into one of the most accomplished and rapidly expanding law firms in the UK, with over 150 staff dedicated to achieving the best for their clients. As one of the most diverse solicitors in the country, our Client provides advice on a wide variety of cases from consulting on Employment Law and Litigation to Debt Recovery and providing sound advice.
They are in the process of growing their Conveyancing team and are looking for a Residential Conveyancer to join them. You will be responsible for administering all aspects of Residential Conveyancing on behalf their of clients, to ensure the successful development of the firm.
Key Responsibilities of the Residential Conveyancer:
* Drafting letters and legal documents
* Checking title documents to properties
* Undertaking searches with the Local Authority, Land Registry etc.
* Reporting relevant information on tier transaction and advising clients where necessary
* Drawing up completion statements
* Arranging the transfer of monies upon completion
* Submitting stamp duty forms and registering documents to the Land Registry
* Developing new work from existing clients and seeking new business
The Successful Residential Conveyancer:
* At least 2 years’ experience of conveyancing, in particular Sale and Purchase
* Knowledge and understanding of GDPR and Equality Standards
* Completed LPC
* Member of APIL
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Ability to work on your own initiative and make decisions
What’s in it for you as a Residential Conveyancer:
* Company Pension
* Free onsite parking
* 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Corporate events
* Awards ceremonies
If you’re looking for your next opportunity in conveyancing, this could be the role for you!
**Please note as part of the recruitment process you will be required to provide right to work documents. **
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer