Career Level Manager
A leading, Legal 500 law firm are now looking for a Residential Property Solicitor to join them and their Residential Property team in East Sussex. You will be managing a wide range of Residential Conveyancing transactions, with the opportunity to gain hands on experience and to progress your career.
The role will suit a Qualified Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Chartered Legal Executive with a minimum of 3 years experience within Residential Conveyancing.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career within a team of specialists. There is significant room for progression available.
Skills and Responsibilities
* Proven experience of working within the Property market and fluency with procedural requirements- with a minimum of 3 years experience
* Provide end to end legal, technical and practical skills to the highest quality on Conveyancing transactions (sales, purchases, transfers, gifts, wealth planning work, mortgage work and other dispositions involving contract law, land law, other non-contentious subjects including some tax law skills and knowledge)
* Excellent knowledge of requisite core legal subjects (level will depend on the stage of your career and depth of experience)
* Proven marketing experience e.g. involvement in referrer/client events/networking lunches/BNI meetings etc
* Knowledge of Residential Conveyancing procedures, documentation and searches
* Experience in managing own residential caseload; including but not limited to sales, purchases, transfers, remortgages, free-hold, lease-hold and post-completion matters.
* The ability to work on one’s own initiative
* Excellent client care skills
* Good time management skills; the ability to manage your own workload, meet deadlines and work on files in the Department
* The ability to work as part of a team
* A positive, can-do attitude to work in an environment that can be pressurised at times
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Shaun at Victor Chase Legal Recruitment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year