Career Level Manager
Swift Placements are currently recruiting for an RTA/ELPL Litigation Fee Earner on behalf of one of our clients based in Manchester! The modern law firm has fantastic opportunities for progression and is currently operating fully remotely with employees attending the office a few days per month. You will have experience handling pre and post litigated files and be confident in all aspects of litigation.
* Undertake discussions and negotiations with client, Insurer and Third Party solicitors to pursue the rapid and appropriate settlement of cases and the apportionment of costs.
* Review liability, damages and evidence.
* Assess liability disputes and issue court proceedings where necessary.
* Undertake court telephone hearings to ensure progress is maximised and all actions have been undertaken to bring the case to settlement.
* Progress cases from inception to conclusion.
* Prepare court bundles and brief counsel where necessary.
* Efficiently use Proclaim case management system.
* Ensure targets are met and exceeded.
* Provide excellent customer service keeping clients regularly updated on their cases via email, telephone and post.
* At least 2 years previous experience managing your own caseload of RTA/ELPL litigation claims.
* Excellent ability to negotiate settlements.
* A good working knowledge of legislation and case law.
* Good communicator.
* Good attention to detail.
* Good knowledge of Proclaim case management system.
* Fully remote working, must attend the office one day per month
* 31 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
* Christmas shutdown
* Flexible working hours
* Option to accrue additional holidays each quarter
* Company events
Other jobs you may like
Solicitor – Medical Negligence
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Kingston upon Hull, City of Kingston upon Hull