Career Level Manager
RTA Solicitor / Fee Earner
Contract Type: Perm
Position Type: Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a RTA Solicitor / Fee Earner who will be based in Liverpool. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about the work they do, the service they provide and getting the best results for their clients.
We are looking to further expand out Litigation team and are looking for experienced Litigation Solicitors / Fee Earners to deal with an array of Credit Hire claims.
If you have got drive and determination, ambition and are looking for a stimulating career then we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
* Dealing with Part 7 and Part 8 Claims
* Managing a caseload of RTA claims using an automated, lean and efficient case workflow to achieve the best possible outcome for the client and the firm
* Dealing with a mixture of cases from those with multiple medicals required to those with just special damages
* Progressing cases to trial if necessary including advising on liability and quantum, preparing for CMC’s, CCMC’s, other interlocutory hearings and trials
* Quantifying special damages including loss of earnings accurately
* Assessing basic hire rate evidence
* Adopt a culture of clear, consistent and full data provision within the working environment.
* Help identify continuous improvement to the operational function with regards to process, commercial and tactical practice
* Support the continuous improvement and ongoing development of an automated and efficient case workflow, under the overarching aim of reducing operational costs and shortening case duration times
* To understand and meet stated operational measures for the role (KPI's)
* Ensure the confidentiality and security of all firm and client documentation and information
* Previous Litigation experience is essential
* Previous experience dealing with Part 7 and Part 8 Claims
* Comfortable handling a full caseload of RTA claims of varying stages to conclusion
* Full understanding of the PI process including costs
* Previous use of Proclaim advantageous
* Excellent knowledge of case law pertaining to this are and also the MOJ protocol, the pre action protocol for personal Injury claims and the CPR.
* Understanding and experience of key KPIs – settlements, billing, case duration etc.
* Committed organised and dedicated – able to cope with pressure
* The ability to manage own workload whilst keeping quality of work to a high standard.
* Able to handle infant approvals
* Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
* Target driven whilst maintaining exceptional client care
* Confident when working to targets
* Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
We’re a collaboration of companies established in 2006 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal. Our mission: We are driven to succeed. Our purpose is to help people move on in their lives through supporting our clients, our communities and each other.
* We support
* We surpass
* We succeed
What we offer in return:
We offer a clean professional office working environment with fantastic facilities in the heart of Liverpool City Centre which has great travel links. A competitive salary including 23 days holiday allowance plus 8 bank holidays. Employee Assistant Programme. Workplace pension scheme. Free onsite Gym, weekly classes and wellbeing programmes. Discounted onsite Restaurant, Coffee Shop / Café. Secure bike storage. Discounted local parking. The opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with a wonderful Law firm