Career Level Manager
RTA Litigation Executive – (Fast Track RTA, EL, OL, PL)
£20,000 to £30,000
Based in Oldham Town Centre
Client: A busy and well supported law firm with offices in Oldham and Bradford. Currently with a team of 10 and a continuously growing customer base, the plan is to expand, and they now require an additional RTA Litigation Executive with a strong track record in successfully running a caseload of RTA and EL/PL/OL matters from start to finish, both pre and post litigation.
Role: The successful RTA Litigation Executive experienced in RTA Litigation, EL, OL & PL, and handling fast track RTA cases from issue to trial will be given around 100 to 150 cases to begin with and expected to hit the ground running with minimal supervision. The successful RTA Litigation Executive experienced in RTA Litigation, EL, OL & PL, and handling fast track RTA cases from issue to trial will be expected to carry out their own drafting of cases. The successful RTA Litigation Executive experienced in RTA Litigation, EL, OL & PL, and handling fast track RTA cases from issue to trial will quickly become an integral part of the busy and cohesive personal injury department, and will be supported and supervised by senior management whenever necessary. This is an exceptional opportunity for a hardworking, committed and self-motivated individual who wants to be part of a progressive and forward-thinking firm.
Skills / Experience
* At least 2 years’ experience in handing fast track RTA cases from issue to trial
* Must have experience in handling EL, OL & PL cases (Employers’ Liability / Occupiers Liability / Public Liability)
* Must be experienced in both pre and post litigation
* Experience in undertaking discussions and negotiations with Insured, Insurer and Third-Party Solicitors to achieve rapid and appropriate settlements and apportionment of costs.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Excellent telephone manner
If you are looking to gain more hands-on Litigation experience, this is a perfect opportunity to prove yourself. To apply please send your CV in the first instance for an immediate response
Other jobs you may like
Solicitor – Medical Negligence
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Kingston upon Hull, City of Kingston upon Hull