Career Level Manager
Sales Administrator/co ordinator
Havant / Portsmouth
Our client a leading security company are currently seeking a sales administrator/customer service advisor to join this fast paced business:
The role will involve handling sales and returns administration, coordinating with internal departments to meet customer's requirements, and providing administrative support for the sales department.
Your role will also include
Support internal sales team with stock/quotes/purchase orders/customer queries.
• Provide quotes and production builds for both projects and OEM clients.
• Verify the stock status of each item entered onto the system.
• Process collection requests.
• Administrate inter company stock transfers.
• Manage and maintain price lists.
• Ensure correct and timely data entry of enquiries and emails.
• Update the internal database with stock codes.
• RMA’s, credit notes and manual returns.
• Creation of bill of materials and production builds.
• Support purchase co-ordinator with checking run rates.
• Create clearance lists.
• Provide daily sales figures report.
• Assist the production manager in entering manufacturing orders onto an internal database.
• Liaise with couriers and customers to understand delivery requirements and administrate courier claims and consignment updates.
• Arrange hotels and flights for sales teams and rep
in return our client is offering a salary of £24,000 plus career opportunities apply now for an interview
Other jobs you may like
Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire