Career Level Manager
Due to increased workload, an exciting new opportunity has become available for an office-based Sales Administrator to join the small team of our Rochdale based client. This is an office-based role, starting on a temporary basis with the view of going permanent for the right candidate.
Sales Executive duties:
* Making warm and cold calls to improve sales growth and grow clientele.
* Building relationships with current and new client/customer bases
* Updating systems with outcomes of calls
* Following up previous calls to maintain progress.
Sales Executive hours:
Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm
Monday to Wednesday, 8am to 4pm
Sales Executive salary:
£10.50 to £11 depending on experience.
Required skills and experience:
* Previous sales experience
* Ability to handle rejection from customers/clients.
If you have the relevant skills and feel you would be a great addition to the team, click ‘apply’ today!
Please note due to the volume of candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Other jobs you may like
Sales Manager / Business Development (CNC Services)Manager
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Coventry, West Midlands (County)