Career Level Manager
Self Employed Will Writer / Estate Planning Consultants with an Attractive OTE
£50,000-£100,000 with top consultants earning more.
Attractive OTE, Profit share scheme plus share option scheme
Full training & ongoing support
Our Client is a large Will writing organisation in the UK. As a national company they provide a complete estate planning service to customers across the UK. Their services have evolved to offer the full range of Estate Planning products. With national coverage they continue to grow and now have further business opportunities for Estate Planning Consultants across the UK.
Main tasks and duties
As a professional Estate Planning Consultant you will be expected to provide a Will writing service to clients.
The role will involve developing your own localised sales and marketing plan to generate your own leads, and taking Will instructions primarily from face-to-face meetings and home visits. Drafting a Will is a specialist activity and our client has built their service around helping their clients understand the range of options available and constructing a bespoke product and service that meets our clients objectives.
You will deliver services to clients in your local area and provide advice to clients on –
* Estate Planning Wills
* Document Storage
* Lasting Power of Attorney
* Advance Directives
* Probate and Trustee Services
* Land Transactions
* Business Services
Skills Knowledge and Experience Required
* Desire and determination to have your own business within the structure and security of the Company
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Excellent time management skills
* Ability to use own initiative
* Excellent client care skills
* Ability to deal with matters confidentially
* Full UK driving licence and own transport
You Do Not need to have any special qualifications as full comprehensive training will be provided in return for a small investment