Career Level Manager
An Excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sales Coordinator.
The Sales Coordinator role is working for one of the most experienced providers of digital training offering a competitive salary and great benefits including BUPA, Life Assurance and ongoing training.
Job Summary for Sales Coordinator
Work closely with the Sales leadership team to ensure profit is maximised through lean process improvement and management
The Sales Coordinator main duties include
* Proactively review sales data
* Review sales compliance processes
* Support the team to meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets
* Delivering relevant information to sales coaches
The skills/qualifications required for Sales Coordinator
* Good IT skills
* Excellent communications skills
* Attention to detail
* Previous experience in a similar role
Salary and Benefits for Sales Coordinator
* Salary £25,000 to £28,000 per annum
* Up to 25 days holiday
* Paid sabbatical
* Access to free accelerated training as part of CPD
* BUPA Medical/Dental Care
* Workplace Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
* Cycle to Work and Season Ticket Loan
* Childcare Vouchers
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm with half an hour for lunch.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this deter you applying for other positions you may be suitable for.
Shepherd Stubbs is an Equal Opportunities Employer acting both as an Employment Agency and Employment Business