Career Level Manager
Amalgamated is one of the leading providers in the fire and security industry in the United Kingdom. We offer a range of services including the design, supply, installation, commission, service and maintenance of alarm systems throughout the United Kingdom.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team in our Swinton office.
The successful Sales Coordinator will be assisting with:
* Follow Ups – Service Works – control of the 3-strike policy for Service Works ( Policy yet to be finalised, might require input from mentor ).
* Quote Pipeline database control and cleansing
* Registering EOI’s for Bulk Service and Installations. Using our preferred portal
* Prospecting via whichever website or company we choose to use eg Glenigans or ABI Barbour etc…
* Completing and Submitting SQ’s in times of High Demand ( with training and overseeing from Bid Writter ).
* Control of the Info inbox.
* Small Service Quotes in times of High Demand.
* Setup and admin control of Projects through CASH job costing – eg setup / acknowledgement and information collation.
* Customer Onboarding – completion and distribution of contract crib sheet / Contract Details / PPM Schedule and mobilisation Timetable
* Possible CAD / BIM Project Support / Zone Charts ( with guidance from Technical Sales Support Manager ).
* Ability to work in a timely manner
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Good numeracy and literacy skills
* Good telephone manner
* Excellent communication skills, with accuracy to detail
* Good organisational skills
* Computer skills, working knowledge of Microsoft packages
* Proven ability in customer service excellence
We offer 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £up to £26,000
* Gym membership
* On-site parking
* Referral programme
* Signup bonus scheme
* Sick pay
* Hybrid working available (subject to Terms & Conditions)
* Monday to Friday form 9:00am – 5:15pm
Other jobs you may like
Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire