Career Level Manager
Our client is a leading Software Provider based in Leeds. They are an award-winning business and were identified as an outstanding company to work for in 2022. They are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for outstanding and ambitious sales professionals to join the team.
About the Sales Development Representative Role
The Sales Development Representative role is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious sales professional who is looking for career progression and an opportunity to join a forward thinking and growing business.
In the role you will have several responsibilities which include.
* Generating new sales opportunities for the field-based sales team.
* Utilising a variety of methods such as cold calling, social selling, and email marketing campaigns to generate meetings and demonstrations.
* Learn about the companies range of products and services to enable you to deliver a first-class customer experience.
* Work effectively and collaboratively with the wider team and departments to ensure all selling opportunities are maximised.
* Research the marketplace to identify new potential customers for the business.
* Maintain the CRM system, ensuring it is kept up to date with all sales communications.
* Represent the company in a professional manner when speaking with customers.
* Achieve monthly KPIs and Sales targets.
What are they looking for?
* Experience working in a B2B to cold calling environment.
* Experience working in a lead generation type of role.
* Someone who is highly proficient in use of social media as a core sales tool.
* Excellent communication skills.
* A team player, someone who is happy to work alongside other teams to achieve common goals.
* An individual who thrives within a fast paced and targeted environment.
* A passion for sales and a drive to progress in your career in the future.
* An ambassador for the company and the brand.
* Analytical skills to test and improve team performance.
What’s on offer?
* A basic salary ranging from £26,000 to £30,000.
* A very competitive commission scheme with an estimated OTE around £20,000 – £25,000. (Uncapped)
* Free Parking.
* 27 days annual leave, increasing every year by one day.
* Additional days off to focus on well-being.
* Gym membership contributions.
* Income protection and death in service cover.
* Health care cash plan.
* Company events.
* Learning and development opportunities.
* Family friendly policies from day one of employment
Other jobs you may like
Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire