Career Level Manager
Are you looking to join the exciting world of sales? Look no further than Operatix, the fastest growing sales development company in B2B tech.
With clear pathways to help you climb the ladder and plenty of opportunities for growth, we offer careers, not just jobs. In fact, we promoted 50 team members in just an 18-month timeframe. You don’t need prior experience in sales or B2B tech, but rather a can-do attitude, resilience and accountability. You’ll be provided with all of the training and tools needed to succeed, as well as be welcomed into our friendly team with open arms.
Our Sales Development Team is responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts, utilising outbound phone calls, email campaigns and social media platforms. With a team of over 270 people across both the USA and UK, Operatix is a multi-cultural, dynamic business that strives to offer an unbeatable company culture.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR US:
* Remote & hybrid working – those who live within close proximity to our Fleet office have a hybrid working week, attending the office twice a week.
* Focus on learning, development and internal career progression.
* Salary is circa £22,000 – £30,000 basic and uncapped commission.
* Regular company events, such as our summer and Christmas parties. Previous events include trips to Ascot Race Course and boat parties – we know how to have fun.
* Our top performers are rewarded for their hard work by receiving an invitation to the annual President’s Club. Previous trips include sunny Rhodes and Cancun in glorious five-star resorts
* As well as receiving financial bonuses as you climb our internal career ladder, we have many other incentives to reward you for your work.
* The beloved running club – be in with a chance to win prizes as you compete with other runners!
* Competitive annual leave and pension.
THE JOB ROLE:
* Place 60+ calls daily to set appointments to initiate the sales process on behalf of our clients.
* Account management, developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
* Work to achieve daily, weekly and monthly goals through execution of lead generation activities.
* Continuous prospecting through LinkedIn, ZoomInfo and other data sources.
* Utilising email and social media platforms to book meetings with qualified prospects.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
* Must have at least one years experience in sales.
* Curiosity, accountability, conscientiousness and resilience are core values of Operatix.
* Strong written, verbal, and phone skills.
* IT proficient.
* Metrics-driven and goal-orientated.
* Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities.
A CAREER IN SALES IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU:
* Are comfortable cold calling.
* Can handle objections well and don’t give up at the first hurdle.
* Actively seek a fast-paced career.
* Are adaptable and good with change, as sales is ever-evolving.
* Like working to targets and strive to be a top performer.
* Enjoy using social media platforms like LinkedIn