Career Level Manager
Sales Engineer – Radio Frequency
Are you a highly motivated Sales Engineer with a passion for Radio Frequency, Microwave or Telcom components? Or are you an Engineer or Technician looking to apply your technical knowledge into a more commercial environment?
This specialist supplier is searching for a talented sales engineer to help maintain and enhance their market-leading reputation.
Why This Company?
One of the UK’s leading suppliers of RF, Microwave and Telecom components, this company has a great standing in the field and works alongside some of the world’s largest end-users.
This a brilliant opportunity to work for an industry innovator who have continually expanded their product range to provide high specification equipment that meets the demands of industry.
Rewards & Benefits
* £35K – £45K Basic Salary (Starting salary dependent on experience)
* Annual Bonus (5-15% pa)
* Private BUPA Healthcare
* Pension Contributions
* 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays (Increases with Service)
* Training and Development Opportunities
About The Role
As the Sales Engineer for the Northern region, you will be operating from home with ad-hoc travel to meet customers in Northern England and Scotland.
On average you will spend 1 – 2 days per month with clients and, depending on your location, 1 – 4 days per month in the company office based in the South of England. This may change dependent on clients/market demands and therefore requires a degree of flexibility.
Best described as an Account Management / Applications Engineer position, you will be responsible for:
* Managing and upselling to existing clients, whilst also developing new business opportunities within the region.
* Educating customers and selling a wide range of RF, Microwave and Telecom components to end users across a variety of industries such as Defence Primes, R&D establishments, Space, SATCOM and other leading industrial, scientific & medical businesses.
* Developing relationships with Engineers, Engineering Managers & Buyers.
* Responsible for a seven-figure area turnover.
* Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date CRM.
* Reporting on activity & attending virtual sales meetings.
Full product (and sales if required) training is provided, including the opportunity to work alongside the Sales Director until you are fully operational.
You could be from within one of the following areas:
* A Sales Engineer / Technical Sales professional with experience of selling RF, Microwave and / or Telecomm components. This could include Attenuators, Oscillators, Electronic Filter Products, Waveguides or Distributed Antenna Systems to name a few.
* An Electronics Engineer / Technician who has a strong understanding of RF, Microwave and / or Telecomm components, who wishes to gain the support and training needed to make the successful transition into a technical sales role.
An Engineering degree, HNC, HND or equivalent qualification in electronic engineering is desirable, however, you won’t be discounted if you have enough industry experience or hold a degree in a similar STEM subject.
To be ideally located, you will be based around the Midlands / Lower Midlands area with good access to the North for customer visits and the South for company visits. However, the client is open on location depending on your flexibility to travel.
Our client is looking for an individual who wishes to take the next step in their career. To fit this profile, you will be an ambitious, energetic, and personable individual who is self-motivated to achieve the best results.
A full UK driving license is essential. Other key skills include:
* Competent use of Microsoft Office, Outlook & CRM.
* Eagerness to learn new technology.
* Be well-presented and confident with good oral and written communication skills.
* The ability to build trusting relationships.
We appreciate that you may not possess experience across all areas, so don’t be discouraged by the role if you can’t do everything we’re asking for.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button below to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time out to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: (Apply online only)
Sales Engineer – Radio Frequency
Location: Home Based covering the North of UK and Scotland.
Keywords: Sales Engineer, Regional Sales Manager, Regional Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Business Development, Territory Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, New Business, Field Sales, Sales, Internal Engineer, Internal Sales, Inside Sales, Proposals Engineer, Tender Engineer, Bid Engineer, Quotations Engineer, Applications Engineer, Electronic Engineering, Electronic, Electronic Equipment, Test & Measurement, Test and Measurement, Electronics Engineer, Electronics Technician, Electronic Components, Coaxial Components, Amplifiers Radio Frequency, RF, Microwave, Telecomm, Radio Frequency Components, RF Components, Microwave Components, Telecomm Components, surface mount components, Attenuators, Oscillators, Electronic Filter Products, Waveguides, Distributed Antenna Systems, DAS
Other jobs you may like
Sales Manager / Business Development (CNC Services)Manager
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Coventry, West Midlands (County)