Career Level Manager
Sales Executive – bravoauto Guildford
Basic salary £24,000pa, OTE CIrca £40k + Car
Full time and part time opportunities available
5 day working week (FT)
We are all about rewarding hard work at Inchcape; you’ll receive a competitive basic salary with a generous monthly bonus scheme, which is uncapped. Your manager and the team will support you to reach your monthly targets so there’s no limit to what you can achieve.
* 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
* Family Friendly Policies – industry leading, enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
* An uncapped commission structure – we are all about rewarding hard work at Inchcape, there’s no limit to what you can achieve in this role.
* Company Car – one of our fantastic perks is our company car schemes you can enjoy driving a wide range of vehicles in your role as Sales Executive
* A pension that pays – Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
* Vehicle purchase discount – There are plenty ways that you & your family can Drive with Us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers.
* Save as you earn plan- reap the rewards of Inchcape’s success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy Inchcape shares at a discounted price.
* Life Assurance – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
* Health Shield Cash Plan – Supporting your health and your wallet, this benefit reimburses you the cost of everyday health care from prescriptions to dental work.
* Discount Gym membership – keep fit with our big brand gym & fitness offers
* Employee Discounts with the Showroom – make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers.
* Cycle to work scheme – get a new bike, equipment or both at a discounted price
* Employee Assistance Programme – We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a free programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year.
* Colleague Introduction Award – recommend somebody for a role at Inchcape and you could earn a substantial financial reward once they’re fully on-board with us
* Holiday allowance rising with length of service – We reward long service with extra holiday
* Great career development – Receive industry leading training from the brand you represent whilst you develop your skills with the Inchcape training team
Are you a customer centric, energetic individual seeking an exciting new career challenge in a dynamic and hugely rewarding environment? We are currently looking for Sales Consultants who can bring energy and passion to our dealership. In return we can offer the fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful team, excellent earning potential, fast track career progression opportunities, 5 day working week and the competitive benefits package associated with an International company. We can teach you what you need to know, so previous automotive experience not required.
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be focused on ensuring all customers are met to provide a consistent approach to our sales process, with a focus upon the customer being given a full 360 sales approach.
You will be responsible for optimising the profitability of the Retail Centre whilst maintaining excellent customer relations. Within this remit, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective use of Inchcape sales processes and effective enquiry management, taking your customers on a journey from initial welcome through to negotiation and close.
We want you to naturally and curiously interact with our customers in the showroom, to deliver a great customer experience, ensuring that customer’s needs are thoroughly and accurately qualified, with their demands and needs are fully explored in order that we can recommend any appropriate add on products that meet their requirements, making sure that all customers are referred to the F&I leader.
The Ideal Candidate
* Sales and Customer Service experience
* Experience of delivering first class customer service in a customer facing environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Drive to exceed targets
* Influencing and negotiation skills, having the ability to identify and close the sale.
* Full EU driving licence
About The Company
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
OUR VISION: To be the world’s most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent