Career Level Manager
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated and team focused individual to join a company that works with complete passion for their work and the sector they serve as a Sales Executive.
The company based just outside Thame is looking for an organised individual who can assist within the sales department, handling quotes, making and receiving sales, and calls.
Duties of the role:
* Working alongside the sales team to handle quotes and provide information to clients regarding their projects.
* Answer and make phone calls for sales.
* Manage and book appointments for the Sales team.
* Maintain the high standard of display and company expectation in the showroom.
* Assist in all required tasks including receiving returns of product and orders.
* Have previous experience working within a Sales/Office environment.
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Has outstanding teamworking skills and is happy to support colleagues when necessary.
* Be organised and proactive in your role.
* Show good time management.
The role will consist of 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday, offering £25,000- £30,000 per annum.
Working in a small, proactive team, this is an exciting opportunity to expand and develop your skills.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Other jobs you may like
Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire