Career Level Manager
Salary: £27,500 + Bonus (£50k OTE)
Location: Hybrid Working (North East HQ)
Our client is a market leading software organisation, who are on a continual growth path and as such looking to add a Sales Executive to their team.
This is a sales role requiring a consultative, professional approach where the job holder will proactively generate new business from the prospective and former customer base.
* To achieve sales targets for the new business team.
* Providing a first class customer experience at all times.
* To be an expert in our clients products.
* Ensure a positive and professional image is projected so effective customer relationships are built and maintained.
* Effective reporting and forecasting on the status of opportunities and prospects.
* Follow up sales leads generated internally and self-source sales leads for new business and to ensure new sales targets are achieved.
* Secure online appointments with prospective customers.
* Complete all associated customer correspondence and administration tasks.
* To update the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database Salesforce on a daily basis detailing all customer contact including telephone calls, appointments and meetings, emails sent and received, business secured and all discussions with prospective clients.
Skills & Experience
* A results driven individual with a track record of achieving and exceeding financial targets for new business sales.
* Demonstrable experience in a sales/target driven environment.
* A strong customer focussed approach with a strong work ethic.
* Negotiation skills with the ability to influence at C suite level.
* Experience of demonstrating and presenting to key stakeholders.
* The ability to overcome objections.
* A proactive attitude, high performing and self-motivated with a working knowledge of the sales pipeline and conversions.
* Experience of demonstrating software products (desirable).
* Experience of presenting to groups.
* Proficient IT skills – especially Microsoft Office and CRM systems (salesforce desirable).
* A current and valid UK driving licence (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation at an exciting time and the ability to work in a hybrid working pattern.
If you feel you have the qualities our client is seeking, please forward your CV and covering letter indicating your current package to Graeme Parker at GEM Partnership or for a discreet conversation call our Newcastle office.
GEM Partnership are acting as an employment agency on this vacancy