Career Level Manager
Our client is searching for a driven individual to join their family run, customer focused business as a Sales Executive. Working two days in the office and three on the road you will work to build lasting relationships with new and existing clients. As a family run business, the team work closely together to develop their company in alignment with their values for creating loyal, honest and helpful service.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
* Answer phones and emails enquiring about sales.
* Process sales and take clients details.
* Research and map out targeted areas within a 60-mile radius.
* Visiting clients on site, both existing and new.
* Develop a strategy to build and grow the company’s portfolio.
* Make targeted sales calls.
* Keeping in touch with current clients and their needs.
* Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Be organised and efficient in your work.
* Hold previous sales experience in an office environment.
* Display confidence in networking and building relationships.
* Work well individually and have excellent attention to detail and timekeeping.
Based in Brackley the hours of work will be 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday. As this position involves days spent on the road you will need to hold a full clean UK Drivers Licence.
This company offers a competitive salary based upon experience and exciting benefits including 22 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and a company car scheme.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy