Career Level Manager
Are you a motivated and dynamic automotive Sales Specialist looking for a new challenge? Due to departmental and operational need, Westerly Bridgwater, are now looking to recruit a full time experienced premium brand Sales Executive to ensure customer centricity, procure car sales and present associated products to our discerning BMW clientele.
What can we offer you?
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will be offered a highly competitive salary package and a great range of benefits including:
* Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Family friendly policies
* Cycle to work scheme
* Refer a friend rewards
* Life assurance
* Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
* ECOS or Co vehicle availability
* Manufacturer (market leading) training
What will my responsibilities be?
Highly capable of constructing the sale of highly prestigious vehicles, offering a 5 star customer service on every occasion, assisting in the achievement of sales department F&I penetration targets, product controls, locating specific vehicles from anywhere in the UK or abroad and arranging logistical requirements for a loyal and prospective customer base, a desire to exceed your own given sales targets and maintaining above average communications with your client database. You will also work closely with brand representatives and also other franchises to ensure Company and Manufacturer directives and objectives are met. Ultimately, you will create a bond of trust with your customers and act with integrity at all times.
The ideal candidate…
* Will have unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent
* Be an exceptionally well-presented individual with the attitude to succeed
* Has the capability to quickly establish and build relationships along with demonstrating a professional and organised outlook
* Possesses an understanding of the automotive sales process and the importance of customer communication and prospecting
* Has a real hunger to meet and exceed targets and KPI's
* Goes that extra mile to provide great customer care
* Will have an advantage if you have worked for a prestige franchised dealer previously
If your application is successful, we will need to complete the usual employment checks prior to you starting with us. For this role, these can include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Who are we?
Helston Garages Group have recently been acquired by Vertu Motors plc and has franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans representing a range of franchises including Westerly BMW & MINI, Kastner Volvo, Truscotts Peugeot, Jaguar Land Rover, Ferrari and Select Used Vehicles.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be one of our Sales Executives then please click 'apply'.
For a number of reasons, and without notice, Helston Garages Group reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement before the closing date