Career Level Manager
BelkavitzSloan are proud recruitment partners to a global manufacturer of electrical connection solutions, assemblies and accessories including, adapters, cleats, klip fixings, earthing products and instrumentation cables ranging from 10KV to 33KV. This company are a market leading manufacturer supplying into some of the worlds most demanding quality critical industry sectors like oil and gas, rail, and renewable energy. Established for over 50 years and with manufacturing and distribution sites located across the country, this company have a reputation for service excellence and a wide customer base in every continent.
This company now require an experienced Internal Sales Executive to join the successful team based in Glasgow, to manage a portfolio of existing accounts, prepare quotations for electrical connection systems, cables and accessories and convert the quotations into orders. This would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced sales executive from an electrical wholesales or distribution background to join a market leading manufacturer with fantastic career prospects.
* Coordinate sales by liaising with existing customers and promote the company’s products and service offering.
* Develop relationships with customers to gain an understanding of how the company can maximise its sales and service offering into the client.
* Be proactive in the sales approach by either following up quotations to convert into orders or visit the customer on site to understand their requirements in more detail.
* Support eh business manager in their sales efforts when required.
* Check incoming customer orders for technical correctness.
* Be proactive in suggesting improvements to processes to improve the business and increase efficiency.
The candidate must have
* Previous internal sales or account management experience in a manufacturing, engineering, or distribution industry with a preference for electrical wholesale
* Knowledge of electrical connection solutions, or the electrical wholesale industry is desirable.
* Proficient in the use of IT systems/Microsoft office.
* Customer focused knowledge of and experience of stock management systems