Career Level Manager
We have been retained by a specialist Capital Equipment manufacturer to recruit a Sales Manager to join the business. A privately owned company which is growing and expanding is now looking to recruit a Sales Manager to support the management of existing accounts and projects, as well as look at opportunities for expansion and growth.
You will be responsible for the following:
* Establishing a business sales strategy with the team
* Actively deliver on that strategy in order to meet the companies 5 year plan
* Acting as a conduit between the company and the sales/commercial function.
* Develop, lead, and coach the internal sales team
* Working closely with engineering and project management teams
Currently a Sales Manager, you will be experienced in selling a technical/engineered product. Experience of medium to long sales cycles and selling into complex markets is desirable. Previous leadership experience is also desirable and you will be proven in growing the turnover/ sales of a business. You will be proactive, an excellent communicator and looking to really develop your career further.
As an expanding organisation and one that has huge potential for growth, you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and benefits package. You will have the opportunity for future growth in the business and will be rewarded accordingly.
Only pro-active, innovative candidates need apply