Career Level Manager
We are recruiting for a Consultant to work in the Newark office. The role will concentrate on providing permanent recruitment services for the Commercial Sector.
Our normal working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30.
If you have always wanted to have a job where you have new challenges every day and like the manage the process from start to finish and be rewarded for your individual hard work, then this role is going to be ideal for you. We can offer our consultants an honest and ethical working environment using cutting edge technology. We all have a passion for the recruitment business and changing people’s lives.
Service based sales experience or previous recruitment experience would be a great asset but I also would like to speak to you if you have a natural sales ability and are a top performer in your field, with a proven track record. Our consultants are targeted on sales and business development which drives performance and earning potential through our commission and bonus scheme.
Although much of your day will be office based, you will also be meeting with your existing and potential clients on a regular basis, attending networking events so a full driving licence is required.
A day in the life of a Recruitment Consultant:
• Sourcing candidates and clients for potential roles through advertising, social media and networking.
• Business development for new and existing clients, building relationships with existing and new key contacts.
• Providing an extremely high level of service to clients and candidates
• Writing job adverts, interviewing, short listing, preparation of CV’s, management of interview process with client
• Offering advice for both candidates and clients, identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Potentially changing someone’s life!!
What we look for:
• The right attitude, drive and ambition
• Excellent business development and sales ability
• Very 'Customer Focused' attitude
• Proven relationship building skills
• Professional approach – committed to excelling in service quality
• Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently
• Desire to succeed
Reflect Recruitment Group opened in 2006 and have 3 main offices in Newark, Grantham and Lincoln and 1 satellite office in West Bridgford. We are well established within the market and our target areas and have an excellent reputation for delivering high levels of service to both our candidates and clients. We are a small but friendly team who support each other and provide a fun environment to work in.
A competitive starting salary with a commission and bonus scheme, private healthcare, pension and training and development opportunities