Career Level Manager
Sales Support Administrator – Up to £27,000 (DOE) + Annual Bonus + International Market + Growing Company + Career Progression!
Do you want to work for a market leading business with a global presence? If so, the Sales Support Administrator role could be for you!
Our client is a manufacturer of precision components to a variety of industries worldwide. They are an established global leader in the technical marketplace, offering more than 100,000 state-of-the-art products used for measurement and process control across many industries. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add a Sales Support Administrator to the team in Irlam, Manchester.
Working Mon-Friday 8.30am-5pm, the Sales Support Administrator will work to drive efficient deliveries by managing internal processes to support customer requirements.
The main responsibilities for the Sales Support Administrator will include:
* Receives, processes, and verifies customer orders.
* Manage all incoming customer interactions via phone/email.
* Processing simple quotations, where the product has been stated ensuring all relevant information is included such as lead times, prices, alternative item, MOQs and conducting follow up to secure the order.
* Liaise with sales engineering team as required to provide a professional response to incoming product queries.
* Produce Pro forma invoices and follow up to ensure payment is made and order secured.
* Manage orders processed from start to finish to ensure delivery on time and in full. Liaising with Accounts team/Expedite to gain information to pass to customer.
* Generate sales leads from enquiries received.
* Working as part of a team to support Key Account Management.
* Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer through open and interactive communication.
* Maintain customer information & interactions using CRM & ERP systems.
What We Are Looking For
The Sales Support Administrator will have a strong background in administration, ideally within an international manufacturing business.
You should be/have:
* Competent in the use of IT systems such as email, Microsoft Office (primarily Excel), ERP and CRM.
* Work effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
* Willingness to go that ‘extra mile’ to deliver overall customer satisfaction.
* To provide cover where necessary with any administration functions – Expedite, customer service, purchasing.
* Able to multitask.
* Ability to organise and prioritise tasks.
* Simple analysis of performance to show trends: reasons for returns/ free of charge replacements.
* Able to work across nationalities and geographies, ensuring the voice of customer is respected.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to project a professional image.
* Fluent in another European language is desirable. French, Spanish or Italian is preferable.
What is On Offer
The Sales Support Administrator will receive a competitive basic salary of between £24,000 to £27,000 dependent on experience. In addition, you will receive the following benefits:
* Annual bonus.
* 32 days holiday (including bank hols).
* Company pension.
* Share save scheme.
* Progression opportunities in a growing business