Career Level Manager
Engagement Type: Customer Facing
We are seeking talented consultants with experience of SAP S/4HANA within the modules:
• SAP Digital Supply Chain (End to End) Solution Architect
• Integrated Business Planning
• Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
• PPDS (Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling)
• Manufacturing Execution/PEO (Production Engineering & Operations)
• Product Lifecycle Management
• Transportation Management
• Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)/MRO
This is a high-profile role within the team, requiring strong client delivery skills and experience whilst supporting business development opportunities to grow the practice.
The successful candidate will be:
* In role as a Functional Consultant, assisting with the delivery of high-quality SAP S/4HANA advisory and delivery workstreams.
* Provide specialist SAP advice and work closely with client leads to optimise processes and maximise the benefits of SAP.
* Support business development and sales initiatives including bid and proposal support with our SAP clients.
* Have a functional understanding of SAP S/4HANA lines of business (eg modules) and their integration in other process areas.
* Advise on technical integrations of SAP applications with other client and 3rd party tools/applications.
* Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills,
* Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information,
* Strong interpersonal, team building, organisational and motivational skills.
* Strong knowledge of S/4HANA configuration and best practices.
* Working knowledge of integration with other relevant systems for area of speciality (eg manufacturing, maintenance, warehouse) or cloud extensions (eg Ariba, Coupa, IBP, C4C etc) .
* SAP system design, build and deployment experience – 2 full life cycle implementations preferred.
* Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
* Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, configuration document, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.)
* Detailed working knowledge of how processes are enabled within SAP S/4HANA.
* Experience of facilitating a design workshop and then translating the requirements into design.
* Ability to build strong client relationships based on subject matter expertise and quality of delivery.
* Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction.
* Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with varying team.
Minimum Experience: 4 Years